Global Health News» Go to news main
Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
Date: Wed. Nov. 29, 2017 @ 7 - 8:30 pm
Location: Paul O'Regan Hall, Halifax Central Library
Opening Lecture: The Medical Response to the Halifax Explosion with Dr. T.J Murray
The topic of this year’s conference is Disaster Planning and Management; and was chosen in relation to the 100th anniversary of the Halifax Explosion and the Faculty of Medicine’s 150 anniversary which has several events planned for 2018.
The Department of Emergency Medicine and Continuing Professional Development, will be hosting the Conference. Dr. Constance LeBlanc, Chair Planning Committee, is honored to invite you to attend the opening lecture as her guest.
RSVP requested: Linda.MacNutt@dal.ca
- Indigenous Knowledge and Access Symposium
- Contest: Help us rename the Service Learning program
- Soup & Sock Drive
- Indigenous in Halifax: Panel Discussion
- Indigenous Cultural Responsiveness Theory (ICRT): a New Tool for Improving Health Outcomes for FNMI (First Nations, Metis and Inuit) peoples
- Global Health, Equity & Primary Care Course
- PLANS Lunch and Learn: Race & Sport in Canada
- What to expect when you aren't expected: birth stories of queer women