Global Health News» Go to news main
Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
Date: Wed. Nov. 29, 2017 @ 7 - 8:30 pm
Location: Paul O'Regan Hall, Halifax Central Library
Opening Lecture: The Medical Response to the Halifax Explosion with Dr. T.J Murray
The topic of this year’s conference is Disaster Planning and Management; and was chosen in relation to the 100th anniversary of the Halifax Explosion and the Faculty of Medicine’s 150 anniversary which has several events planned for 2018.
The Department of Emergency Medicine and Continuing Professional Development, will be hosting the Conference. Dr. Constance LeBlanc, Chair Planning Committee, is honored to invite you to attend the opening lecture as her guest.
RSVP requested: Linda.MacNutt@dal.ca
- Women Leaders in Global Health Conference
- Grand Challenges Canada Stars in Global Health: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Call for Nominations: ISANS seeks second generation immigrants for new book
- Dalhousie Sustainable Oceans Conference
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018