Global Health News» Go to news main
Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
Date: Wed. Nov. 29, 2017 @ 7 - 8:30 pm
Location: Paul O'Regan Hall, Halifax Central Library
Opening Lecture: The Medical Response to the Halifax Explosion with Dr. T.J Murray
The topic of this year’s conference is Disaster Planning and Management; and was chosen in relation to the 100th anniversary of the Halifax Explosion and the Faculty of Medicine’s 150 anniversary which has several events planned for 2018.
The Department of Emergency Medicine and Continuing Professional Development, will be hosting the Conference. Dr. Constance LeBlanc, Chair Planning Committee, is honored to invite you to attend the opening lecture as her guest.
RSVP requested: Linda.MacNutt@dal.ca
- Global Health and Disability: New Free Online Course
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- IWK Global Health Fair
- Experiences of Black Mothers in hospitals
- Creating Space in Health Professions for African Nova Scotians
- Anarcha's Legacy
- Film Screening & Panel Discussion: The Stairs
- Facing Race: The Current Town Hall in Halifax