Global Health News» Go to news main
Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
Date: Wed. Nov. 29, 2017 @ 7 - 8:30 pm
Location: Paul O'Regan Hall, Halifax Central Library
Opening Lecture: The Medical Response to the Halifax Explosion with Dr. T.J Murray
The topic of this year’s conference is Disaster Planning and Management; and was chosen in relation to the 100th anniversary of the Halifax Explosion and the Faculty of Medicine’s 150 anniversary which has several events planned for 2018.
The Department of Emergency Medicine and Continuing Professional Development, will be hosting the Conference. Dr. Constance LeBlanc, Chair Planning Committee, is honored to invite you to attend the opening lecture as her guest.
RSVP requested: Linda.MacNutt@dal.ca
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Global Health Awards
- Call for Submissions: 2018 Global Health Photo Contest
- Centering Black Canadian Health
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference