Global Health News» Go to news main
Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
Date: Wed. Nov. 29, 2017 @ 7 - 8:30 pm
Location: Paul O'Regan Hall, Halifax Central Library
Opening Lecture: The Medical Response to the Halifax Explosion with Dr. T.J Murray
The topic of this year’s conference is Disaster Planning and Management; and was chosen in relation to the 100th anniversary of the Halifax Explosion and the Faculty of Medicine’s 150 anniversary which has several events planned for 2018.
The Department of Emergency Medicine and Continuing Professional Development, will be hosting the Conference. Dr. Constance LeBlanc, Chair Planning Committee, is honored to invite you to attend the opening lecture as her guest.
RSVP requested: Linda.MacNutt@dal.ca
- Primary Health Care Research Day 2018
- Words Matter: A Mental Health Literacy Update with Dr. Stan Kutcher
- 2018 Canadian Bioethics Society Conference
- A Celebration! Service Learning Program
- Call for Proposals: ACIC Symposium
- Call for Applications: Indigenous Health Sciences summer camp
- Celebration of Global Health
- Call for Applications: African Nova Scotian Health Science Summer Camps