Global Health News» Go to news main
Equity, Diversity, Inclusion in Academia: Progress & Opportunities
Date: Wed. Oct. 9, 2019 @ 12 - 1:30 PM
Location: Great Hall, University Club
Keynote Speaker: Lisa Robinson, Professor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Toronto. Associate Dean, Inclusion & Diversity, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto.
Dr. Robinson provides leadership on matters of diversity and inclusion. She works collaboratively to build alliances, develop strategic partnerships and engage internal and external partners to enhance and promote the diversity and inclusion of faculty, learners and staff across the Faculty of Medicine.
Lunch will be provided.
RSVP to Jeana Day by October 1.
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy
- Zero Pain Conference