Global Health News» Go to news main
Equity, Diversity, Inclusion in Academia: Progress & Opportunities
Date: Wed. Oct. 9, 2019 @ 12 - 1:30 PM
Location: Great Hall, University Club
Keynote Speaker: Lisa Robinson, Professor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Toronto. Associate Dean, Inclusion & Diversity, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto.
Dr. Robinson provides leadership on matters of diversity and inclusion. She works collaboratively to build alliances, develop strategic partnerships and engage internal and external partners to enhance and promote the diversity and inclusion of faculty, learners and staff across the Faculty of Medicine.
Lunch will be provided.
RSVP to Jeana Day by October 1.
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration