Global Health News» Go to news main
Equity, Diversity, Inclusion in Academia: Progress & Opportunities
Date: Wed. Oct. 9, 2019 @ 12 - 1:30 PM
Location: Great Hall, University Club
Keynote Speaker: Lisa Robinson, Professor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Toronto. Associate Dean, Inclusion & Diversity, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto.
Dr. Robinson provides leadership on matters of diversity and inclusion. She works collaboratively to build alliances, develop strategic partnerships and engage internal and external partners to enhance and promote the diversity and inclusion of faculty, learners and staff across the Faculty of Medicine.
Lunch will be provided.
RSVP to Jeana Day by October 1.
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Opportunities in the Formal and Hidden Curriculum