Global Health News» Go to news main
Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine: Aging in the Workplace
Date: Tues. Dec. 8, 2020 @ 1-2 PM
Location: Microsoft Teams virtual meeting
Topic: Aging in the Workplace; A Missing Piece in our Diversity Priorities
This session will begin with a brief presentation reviewing the impact of aging in the workplace followed by a facilitated discussion by Shawna O’Hearn.
This event is open to all faculty and staff across the Faculty of Medicine.
To join please contact Valerie Wilson.
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic