Global Health News» Go to news main
IHIM Virtual Sharing Circle
Date: March 11, 2021 @ 6pm-7pm AST
Indigenous Health in Medicine presents Virtual Sharing Circles
The circle will be co-chaired by Hannah Asprey (Manager, IHIM) and Dr. Andrew Lynk (Chair, Department of Paediatrics). During our first meeting Catherine Martin, Director of Indigenous Community Engagement, will open the circle with an opening prayer and by teaching us all the importance and histories of Sharing, Talking and Learning Circles.
The circle will be a place for students to create a space that they desire, this could include building a community with your peers, developing mentorship opportunities, identifying guest speakers, answering your questions about medicine and more.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP and receive the link to join.
- How to Prepare for the MCAT
- IHIM Virtual Sharing Circle
- Global Health Journal Club: For Planetary Health (and Earth Day)
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- SPARK: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine ‑ Guest Speaker Dr. Chadwick Williams
- Student Blog Writing Competition
- Black Excellence in STEM and Health Research Symposium
- Global Health Journal Club: International Women's Day