Global Health News» Go to news main
Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
Registration Open: June 20, 2022
Event Dates: July 25 - Aug 9, 2022
The Dalhousie Global Health Initiative is happy to announce the return of our Global Health Case Competition, running this summer from July 25th to August 9th. Teams of students across the country are invited to develop innovative, multidisciplinary solutions to key challenges in global health. In line with the Canadian Federation of Medical Students National Day of Action topic, this year’s competition will be focused on the theme of Harm Reduction, with subtopics including the opioid crisis, needle exchange and safe injection, access to care, and education. The winning team, chosen from a group of finalists by a panel of expert judges, will be awarded a grand prize of $500!
Registration will open on Monday, June 20th, so keep an eye on the GHI Instagram page (@dalmed_globalhealthinitiative) for more information later this week! Any questions or concerns can be sent to the organizers Sophia Gallagher (GHL Sr. NB; Sophia.Gallagher@dal.ca) or Francisca Annan (GHL Sr. NS; Francisca.Annan@dal.ca). We are looking forward to hearing your ideas!
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada