Dalhousie Faculty Wellness Office is excited to be partnering with St Mary’s University to bring a bespoke wellness leadership program designed for high performance leaders across the faculty of medicine. This exciting project is designed to target the areas of leadership that we know from research has the most impact on burnout and job satisfaction, these areas include:
- Understanding leadership style and its impact
- Enhancing key leadership skills that directly impact wellness
- Fostering psychological safety and engagement through strong yet caring leadership practices
- Effectively managing workplace conflicts
- Building transformational leadership skills
This project will be subject to a rigorous research protocol to ascertain its effectiveness on key areas we hope to impact including burnout, self-care, psychological safety and engagement. We will be offering updates on this project as it unfolds and the project is due to commence in September 2021. Stay tuned for more information.