Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Abstracts: Health and Human Rights Conference 2015
Abstract Deadline: Jan 30, 2015
Conference Dates: March 7 & 8, 2015
Location: University of Toronto
The University of Toronto International Health Program (UTIHP) is thrilled to announce the theme for this year's conference: Health and Human Rights from the LGBTQ perspective. If you are interested in submitting an abstract for our annual research poster fair, which will be held during the conference, please complete the attached form. Research from all disciplines related to global health within an international or Canadian context is welcome. This is a unique opportunity to present your research at one of the most established student conferences at U of T!
DEADLINE: 11:59:59 pm Friday, January 30th 2015.
For more information regarding abstract requirements and submission guidelines, please review this FORM.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2018 Summer Student Research Scholarships (IMHOTEP)
- CH&E Seminar Series: Convergence or divergence of social inequalities in health across the life course
- Why Black Unity? African Heritage Month 2018
- Black Lives Matter: The Discussion Continues
- Pre‑Departure Training Sessions for Global Health Education Experiences
- Global Health Through an Ethical Lens
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Global Health Awards
- Call for Submissions: 2018 Global Health Photo Contest