Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Abstracts: Health and Human Rights Conference 2015
Abstract Deadline: Jan 30, 2015
Conference Dates: March 7 & 8, 2015
Location: University of Toronto
The University of Toronto International Health Program (UTIHP) is thrilled to announce the theme for this year's conference: Health and Human Rights from the LGBTQ perspective. If you are interested in submitting an abstract for our annual research poster fair, which will be held during the conference, please complete the attached form. Research from all disciplines related to global health within an international or Canadian context is welcome. This is a unique opportunity to present your research at one of the most established student conferences at U of T!
DEADLINE: 11:59:59 pm Friday, January 30th 2015.
For more information regarding abstract requirements and submission guidelines, please review this FORM.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Anesthesia for Global Outreach Course
- Qualitative Health Research Conference
- Volunteer Opportunities in Tanzania: AWB/USF
- Call for Nominations and Submissions: CUGH 2019 Awards
- Save the Date: Global Health Open House
- Public Talk on Addressing the Unique Housing Needs of Older LGBTQ Adults in the Canadian Context
- Call for Submissions: DoctorsNS Magazine
- CUGH 2019: Translation and Implementation for Impact in Global Health