Global Health News» Go to news main
2019 Canadian Conference on Global Health
Dates: Oct 16 - 19, 2019
Location: Ottawa Canada
Governance for Global Health: Power, politics and justice. The 25th Canadian Conference on Global Health (CCGH) will examine the theme of governance for global health, acknowledging the importance of accountability and the influence of power and politics on health. Societies thrive when investments and public policies seek to improve health, and it's determinants.
- Pre-Congress announced! A Latin American and Caribbean Perspective on October 16.
- Read the full theme document here
- Register today!
The 2019 Canadian Conference for Global Health warmly welcomes researchers, policy makers, practitioners, students and stakeholders from all sectors for meaningful, evidence-based, and informed knowledge exchange to move forward collectively.
Members of the global health community will learn from each other through lessons, policies, and practices that reflect how the health of populations have been influenced by good governance and/or strengthened accountability, and how such findings impact all people and seek to leave no one behind.
For more information please visit the Conference website.
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy
- Zero Pain Conference
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications