100 Eileen Stubbs Avenue
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1Y6
- Post-traumatic stress
- Socio-Economic Factors
- Philosophy of Health and Recovery
- Psychiatric/Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Smart Health Technology
- CV [PDF - 663KB]
- BMedSc (Hebrew University)
- MD (Hebrew University)
- MPsych (Tel Aviv University)
- PhD (Tel Aviv University)
Professor Rudnick's interests include recovery of people with mental illness and related matters such as psychiatric/psychosocial rehabilitation and smart health technology, as well as ethics and other philosophical aspects of health care. His work is inter-professional and participatory, and involves mixed methods as well as conceptual and normative analysis.
- Rudnick A, Roe D (editors). Serious Mental Illness: Person-Centered Approaches. London, UK: Radcliffe, 2011.
- Rudnick A (editor). Bioethics in the 21st Century. Rijeka, Croatia: InTech, 2011 (open access).
- Rudnick A (editor). Recovery of People with Mental Illness: Philosophical and Related Perspectives. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press, 2012.
- Rudnick A, Forchuk C (editors). Social Science Methods in Health Research. New Delhi, India: Sage, 2017.
Selected awards and honours
- Recovery Research Pioneer Award, Psychosocial Rehabilitation/Readptation Psychosociale Canada, 2014
- Michal Smith Research Award, Schizophrenia Society of Canada, 2015
- Distinguished Fellowship, European Society for Person Centered Healthcare, 2015
- Fellowship, Canadian Psychiatric Association, 2016
- Gold Medal, European Society for Person Centered Healthcare, 2016
Service & Activity
- Member of the Board of Directors, Research Canada