New» Go to news main
Publication: Efficacy of Risk Prediction Models and Thresholds to Select Patients for Lung Cancer Screening.
Efficacy of Risk Prediction Models and Thresholds to Select Patients for Lung Cancer Screening. Richard J. Smith, Thurairajah Vijayaharan, Victoria Linehan, Zhuolu Sun, Jean Hai Ein Yong, Scott Harris, Hensley H. Mariathas, and Rick Bhatia. Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal. May 2022.
- Just published! No difference in cerebral perfusion between the wild‑type and the 5XFAD mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease
- Just published! Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations: Acute Stroke Management, 7th Edition Practice Guidelines Update, 2022
- Physician Leadership Workshop for Women in Radiology
- Just published! Intra‑individual comparison of 18F‑sodium fluoride PET–CT and 99mTc bone scintigraphy with SPECT in patients with prostate cancer or breast cancer at high risk for skeletal metastases (MITNEC‑A1): a multicentre, phase 3 trial
- Just published! Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of MCA Aneurysms: An Agreement Study
- Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
- Just published! Preparedness of Residents and Medical Students for the Transition to Competence by Design in Diagnostic Radiology Post‑Graduate Medical Education
comments powered by Disqus