» Go to news main
Just published! Inaugural Pan‑Canadian RADGames: Results From a Successful Approach to Radiology Education for Medical Students
Dr. Jessica L. Dobson, Nuclear Medicine Resident, has published a new article!
Inaugural Pan-Canadian RADGames: Results From a Successful Approach to Radiology Education for Medical Students
Maxime Bouthillier, Aidan Canil, Brian Yu Chieh Cheng, Kiana Lebel, Jessica L. Dobson
Published in Academic Radiology, in press, August 2022.
" A goal in radiology undergraduate medical education is to improve exposure to the field. In 2022, the Canadian Association of Radiologists' Medical Student Network hosted for the first time "RADGames," an interactive image interpretation contest for medical students across Canada. This program was aimed to spark interest in radiology and improve students' image interpretation skills through gamification with expert guidance. ..." Read more.
- Just published! Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of MCA Aneurysms: An Agreement Study
- Just published! Endovascular thrombectomy and intravenous alteplase in patients with acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion: A clinical practice guideline
- Just published! Preparedness of Residents and Medical Students for the Transition to Competence by Design in Diagnostic Radiology Post‑Graduate Medical Education
- Just published! Systematic Review of Diffuse Hemispheric Glioma, H3 G34‑mutant: Outcomes and Associated Clinical Factors
- Just published! Inaugural Pan‑Canadian RADGames: Results From a Successful Approach to Radiology Education for Medical Students
- Just published! Canadian Association of Radiologists Prostate MRI White Paper
- Publication: Screening Criteria Evaluation for Expansion in Pulmonary Neoplasias (SCREEN)
- Publication: MR Imaging of Pediatric Low‑Grade Gliomas: Pretherapeutic Differentiation of BRAF V600E Mutation, BRAF Fusion, and Wild‑Type Tumors in Patients without Neurofibromatosis‑1
comments powered by Disqus