Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Applications: Local Global Health Elective (Halifax / Saint John)
Application Deadline: November 7, 2014
Are you a Med 1 or Med 2 student looking for a Global Health elective in Canada? We’re looking for students who want to learn more about Global Health issues at home to participate in this unique elective. The Local Global Health Elective is a half-year elective which complements clinical placements with community and social service organization placements. The program aims to help students develop a broad understanding of the health of socially marginalized communities and the services available to address the needs of the people they serve. Placements are available in both Halifax (north end and Spryfield) and Saint John.
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- Two Minutes to Midnight: Can the Crisis in North Korea be Defused?
- Workshop: Building Intercultural Competence