Global Health News» Go to news main
Canadian Network for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health: Annual Meeting
Date: November 5, 2014
Location: The Marriott Hotel, 100 Kent Street, Ottawa, ON
The Annual Meeting is an opportunity to accelerate progress of Canadian efforts in maternal, newborn and child health.
Join colleagues from 80+ Network Partner organizations alongside global experts, private sector representatives, the Honourable Minister of International Development, Christian Paradis, and other government leaders.
An interactive workshop will be held between 10:30 am and 12:30 pm to identify research priorities and resource gaps for targeting the most vulnerable over the next 10 years. Led by a team of Canadian and international experts, this Workshop is the launch of a rigorous priority setting exercise intending to inform Canadian government’s and other’s investments in MNCH.
For more information: http://www.can-mnch.ca/register-today-for-the-can-mnch-annual-general-meeting/
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic