Global Health News» Go to news main
CAST 2014 Provincial Conference
Date: Nov 1, 2014
Location: Westin Nova Scotian – Halifax, 1181 Hollis Street
Communities Addressing Suicide Together (CAST) of the Canadian Mental Health Association Nova Scotia Division is pleased to be hosting the CAST 2014 Provincial Conference.
The day will include a presentation by keynote speaker Dr. Linda Liebenberg (Co-Director of the Resilience Research Centre), discussions on the CAST Community Coalitions, youth suicide prevention and resiliency, as well as the opportunity to participate in safeTALK (suicide alertness) training.
For more information:
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic