Global Health News» Go to news main
Food Secure Canada's 8th National Assembly
Date: Nov 13-16, 2014
Location: Halifax, NS
The Assembly, titled Waves of Change: Sustainable Food for All, is organized by Food Secure Canada and FoodARC at Mount Saint Vincent University, in collaboration with the Nova Scotia Food Security Network and ACORN.
Farmers, fishers, dietitians, policy makers, activists, entrepreneurs, community organizers, indigenous leaders, students, academics and more will create three jam-packed days of programming, networking opportunities, and learning sessions. This is the first time the Food Secure Canada Assembly has been held in Atlantic Canada and this edition will feature the top experts from the region as well as across the country with a special focus on fisheries.
For more information:
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic