Global Health News» Go to news main
Reflections in Global Health: Trainee Essay Contest
Submission deadline: December 1, 2014
Time: 11:00pm EST
The third annual CUGH Trainee Reflection Essay Contest highlights reflections in global health education and practice. This year there are two themes, "Social Justice" and "Messages of Hope and Optimism," as well as an open category for essays not reflecting those themes.
Reflection is a powerful tool in global health education and practice. The CUGH Trainee Reflection Essay Contest is designed to highlight the power of reflection and transformational experiences by trainees in global health.
All current undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate trainees are invited to submit essays to reflect upon the meaning and lessons learned from global health experiences. These may be in a research, educational, clinical, or service capacity. The impacts of these experiences on professional development and personal growth are revealed in new partnerships, insights into cross-cultural or ethical issues and ideas for change.
For more information:
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic