Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Nominations: CUGH Board Members
Nomination Deadline: Nov 15, 2014
The Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH) is seeking nominations from their membership for six new Board Members for three-year terms that will start in March 2015. If you wish to nominate yourself or an individual who meets the criteria and is not from an institution that is already represented by someone on the current Board of Directors (see below), please do the following:
- Submit a brief statement summarizing why you think this person would be a valuable member of the Board.
- Include the nominee's bio (please keep bios brief to no more than 250 words).
- Nominations are Due to the CUGH Secretariat at email@example.com by November 15th, 2014.
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic