Global Health News» Go to news main
GHI Global Share: Going Blind From Tears‑ rethinking psychosocial trauma
Date: October 27, 2014
Location: DMNB Rm 221 and Tupper Rm BA3
The first GHI lunchtime Global Share discussion! Allison Hudson will be leading the discussion based on her experience with survivors of the Peruvian civil conflict. Come prepared to engage with some tough questions around pain, trauma and the human experience. Feel free to bring your lunch!
For more information and the article for the event, please visit the event's Facebook page.
For more information: GHI Global Share: Going Blind From Tears - rethinking psychological trauma
- 2024 Student Writing Competition
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition