Global Health News» Go to news main
Looking Back, Moving Forward: Aboriginal Health Research in Canada, A Public Panel Discussion
Date: Nov 27, 2014 @ 7 pm
Location: Dalhousie Student Union Building, Room 303
You are invited to a public event where three panelists will discuss the changing landscape of Aboriginal health research over the past 25 years. Drawing on their own research experiences they will start a conversation that asks: What should Aboriginal health research look like in the future?
Moderated by Diana Lewis-Campbell, Union of Nova Scotia Indians Tribal Council, and PhD Doctoral Candidate, Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology, Dalhousie University. The panelists for this discussion are Fred Wien, Amy Bombay and Debbie Martin.
RSVP to email@example.com
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic