Global Health News» Go to news main
2015 Velji Awards for Global Health Excellence
Nomination Deadline: Dec 1, 2014
The Velji Family Foundation annually celebrates global health education, research and service by honoring individuals and projects that demonstrate committed, creative approaches to serving underserved populations.
- Recognition at the 2015 CUGH Conference in Boston
- Recognition on the CUGH website
- Free conference registration
- Recognition plaque
- USD $750 to support ongoing global health activities
Velji Global Health Implementation Award (student or trainee):
- This award honors a student or trainee who implemented and scaled up an innovation that is having a sustainable effect on the lives of people in low-income settings.
Velji Emerging Leader in Global Health Innovation (student or trainee):
- This award honors a student or trainee who created an innovative project with high potential for impact on the lives of people in low-income settings.
Velji Emerging Leader in Global Health Innovation (faculty):
- This award honors a faculty member who created an innovative project with high potential for impact on the lives of people in low income settings.
Velji Global Health Education Award (faculty):
- Honors a faculty member who worked collaboratively in a low-income setting to establish a sustainable training program that is improving local educational opportunities.
For more information visit the Award website.
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018
- HLHL Student Three Minute Health Innovation Competition
- Anesthesia for Global Outreach Course
- Qualitative Health Research Conference
- Volunteer Opportunities in Tanzania: AWB/USF