Global Health News» Go to news main
Global Health Photo Contest 2015
Submission Deadline: March 2, 2015
Do you have outstanding photos that tell a compelling story about your global health experience? Each year the global health office at Dalhousie hosts the Global Health Photo Contest to recognize these beautiful images and inspiring stories. This contest is open to students, residents and faculty and staff at Dalhousie.
Remember that Global Health is all around us! Children in school, a community cleanup, a healthy meal shared with family and friends. You experience global health every day.
Maybe you would like to capture an image or 2 and submit it to our photo contest.
There is still lots of time and opportunity to get that image that tells the story you want to tell.
For more information and to submit please visit our Photo Contest webpage.
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine