Global Health News» Go to news main
Global Health Photo Contest 2015
Submission Deadline: March 2, 2015
Do you have outstanding photos that tell a compelling story about your global health experience? Each year the global health office at Dalhousie hosts the Global Health Photo Contest to recognize these beautiful images and inspiring stories. This contest is open to students, residents and faculty and staff at Dalhousie.
Remember that Global Health is all around us! Children in school, a community cleanup, a healthy meal shared with family and friends. You experience global health every day.
Maybe you would like to capture an image or 2 and submit it to our photo contest.
There is still lots of time and opportunity to get that image that tells the story you want to tell.
For more information and to submit please visit our Photo Contest webpage.
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- Two Minutes to Midnight: Can the Crisis in North Korea be Defused?
- Workshop: Building Intercultural Competence