Global Health News» Go to news main
Screening of "Vessel" and Reproductive Justice Panel Discussion
Date: Nov 18, 2014 @ 7pm
Location: Weldon Law Building (6061 University Ave), in Room 105
The Dalhousie Feminist Legal Association (DFLA) would like to invite you to the first instalment of the DFLA Feminist Legal Supplement Speaker Series! The goal of this series is provide a space within which students and community members can learn about and engage critically with topics that are highly relevant in today's social justice landscape.
We will be screening the film VESSEL and following it with an amazing panel discussion featuring Faculty of Law professors Joanna Erdman and Aldo Chircop!
Feel free to join us for the movie only, for the panel discussion only, or for BOTH! Snacks will be provided!
This event has been co-organized with DFLA, Halifax LEAF, and NSPIRG, and is open to students, faculty, and community members.
- Catalyzing Change in Health Systems: Seminar #4 with Dr. David A Petrie
- Dalhousie Special Interest Forum for Global Mental Health and Leadership Development
- 2024 White Fragility Clinic Schedule
- 2024 Student Writing Competition
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition