Global Health News» Go to news main
CSIH Project Coordinator
Posted by GHO Admin on November 25, 2014 in News
Application Deadline: Dec 12, 2014
Reporting to: Director, CSIH
Level of Effort: Full time
The Canadian Society for Interntional Health (CSIH) is currently has an opening for a Project Coordinator. Responsibilities will include coordinating activities and providing administrative support to CSIH projects and programs; project development; and other CSIH activities as required.
For more information on this position please visit the CSIH website.
Please email a CV and cover letter to CSIH at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on December 12th.
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic