Global Health News» Go to news main
CSIH Project Coordinator
Application Deadline: Dec 12, 2014
Reporting to: Director, CSIH
Level of Effort: Full time
The Canadian Society for Interntional Health (CSIH) is currently has an opening for a Project Coordinator. Responsibilities will include coordinating activities and providing administrative support to CSIH projects and programs; project development; and other CSIH activities as required.
For more information on this position please visit the CSIH website.
Please email a CV and cover letter to CSIH at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on December 12th.
- Dalhousie Special Interest Forum for Global Mental Health and Leadership Development
- 2024 White Fragility Clinic Schedule
- 2024 Student Writing Competition
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors