Global Health News» Go to news main
Executive Director: The Youth Project NS
Application Deadline: Dec 4, 2014
Location: Nova Scotia
The ideal candidate will be a community leader who is committed to meeting the evolving needs of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer youth. The incumbent will be a person who has a strong track record of success in fundraising and program delivery, combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will oversee the delivery of the mission including the planning and implementation of fundraising campaigns, and ensure the highest quality in program administration and delivery. The building of strong relationships in the community and liaising with outside supporters and stakeholders are key responsibilities. Managing day-to-day activities of the organization such as finance, human resources and operations fall within the scope of responsibilities.
For further details on this opportunity please visit The Youth Project NS website.
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic