Global Health News» Go to news main
Improving LGBTQ pathways to health in Nova Scotia
Date: Dec 19, 2014 @ 12-1:30 pm
Location: Penthouse at the Northwood Centre, 2615 Northwood Terrace, in Halifax, Nova Scotia
Do you identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and/or Queer (LGBTQ)? Or do you work with LGBTQ communities? Do you live in Nova Scotia? Do you want to talk about LGBTQ health issues and concerns?
If so, we are seeking your participation in a community consultation on: Improving LGBTQ pathways to health in Nova Scotia.
The purpose is to better understand how LGBTQ communities in Nova Scotia define and experience health, and how and where they access health resources and services in Nova Scotia.
To participate or for more information, please contact the research assistant, Emily Colpitts at email@example.com or the principal investigator, Jacqueline Gahagan at 902-494-1155.
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic