Global Health News» Go to news main
Power of the Arts in Family Medicine Fellowship
Application Deadline: April 1, 2015
The Power of the Arts in Family Medicine Fellowship supports individuals or teams who are engaged in research related to the inclusion of arts in family practice, at the individual or community level, as a means to foster social inclusion, recovery, health and well-being. A requirement would be that at least one CFPC family physician member be part of the team. The results of the research will benefit Canadian communities by improving the quality of life through the arts and the discipline of family medicine by evidence-based support of using art as a health and wellness initiative.
Application forms are available online at https://cfpc-grants-nominations.fluidreview.com and must reach the CFPC national office by April 1, 2015.
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada
- GHI Global Health Case Competition ‑ Final Presentations