Global Health News» Go to news main
Power of the Arts in Family Medicine Fellowship
Application Deadline: April 1, 2015
The Power of the Arts in Family Medicine Fellowship supports individuals or teams who are engaged in research related to the inclusion of arts in family practice, at the individual or community level, as a means to foster social inclusion, recovery, health and well-being. A requirement would be that at least one CFPC family physician member be part of the team. The results of the research will benefit Canadian communities by improving the quality of life through the arts and the discipline of family medicine by evidence-based support of using art as a health and wellness initiative.
Application forms are available online at https://cfpc-grants-nominations.fluidreview.com and must reach the CFPC national office by April 1, 2015.
- Women Leaders in Global Health Conference
- Grand Challenges Canada Stars in Global Health: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Call for Nominations: ISANS seeks second generation immigrants for new book
- Dalhousie Sustainable Oceans Conference
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018