Global Health News» Go to news main
2015 African Nova Scotian Health Science Summer Camp
Application deadline: 4:30pm Friday, May 15, 2015
Camp Dates: July 5-10, 2015
Location: Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
Are you in Grade 8, 9, 10 or 11? Are you of African descent? Are you interested in a health career? YES? Then this camp is for you!!!
5 full days of interactive, hands-on activities introducing a variety of health professions, including nursing, medicine and dentistry, and fun recreational activities.
Campers stay in residence and meals are provided.
Open to students across Nova Scotia!
How to Apply
- Complete the ANS Summer Camp Application Form [PDF 413 KB]
- Include a personal letter of interest explaining why you want to attend (can be hand written)
- Include a Student Reference Form [PDF 246 KB] from a teacher or counsellor
- *Grade 10-11 students must provide proof of enrollment in science classes
For more information ask your school or call 902-494-7831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program