Global Health News» Go to news main
Volunteer Opportunity: Conference on (Re)Building Inclusive Societies
Date: June 22 - 24, 2015
Location: Mount Saint Vincent University and Dalhousie University
Student volunteers are wanted for an upcoming conference (Re)Building Inclusive Societies: Critical Reflections in Disability and Global Development. All volunteers are asked for a minimum commitment of one full day, and will be asked to attend a mandatory two hour training session during the week of June 15 to 19.
Benefits to volunteers include:
- Meeting leading academics, policy makers, and development practitioners in the area of disability and global development
- Increasing your knowledge of inclusive development and research practices
- Lunch and snacks while volunteering
For more information and to indicate your availability, please contact Susan at email@example.com with “Volunteer” in the subject line.
This activity is eligible for inclusion on your MSVU Co-Curricular Record.
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Global Health Awards
- Call for Submissions: 2018 Global Health Photo Contest
- Centering Black Canadian Health
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference