Global Health News» Go to news main
Volunteer Opportunity: Conference on (Re)Building Inclusive Societies
Date: June 22 - 24, 2015
Location: Mount Saint Vincent University and Dalhousie University
Student volunteers are wanted for an upcoming conference (Re)Building Inclusive Societies: Critical Reflections in Disability and Global Development. All volunteers are asked for a minimum commitment of one full day, and will be asked to attend a mandatory two hour training session during the week of June 15 to 19.
Benefits to volunteers include:
- Meeting leading academics, policy makers, and development practitioners in the area of disability and global development
- Increasing your knowledge of inclusive development and research practices
- Lunch and snacks while volunteering
For more information and to indicate your availability, please contact Susan at email@example.com with “Volunteer” in the subject line.
This activity is eligible for inclusion on your MSVU Co-Curricular Record.
- Global Health and Disability: New Free Online Course
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health
- IWK Global Health Fair
- Experiences of Black Mothers in hospitals
- Creating Space in Health Professions for African Nova Scotians
- Anarcha's Legacy
- Film Screening & Panel Discussion: The Stairs
- Facing Race: The Current Town Hall in Halifax