Global Health News» Go to news main
Volunteer Opportunity: Conference on (Re)Building Inclusive Societies
Date: June 22 - 24, 2015
Location: Mount Saint Vincent University and Dalhousie University
Student volunteers are wanted for an upcoming conference (Re)Building Inclusive Societies: Critical Reflections in Disability and Global Development. All volunteers are asked for a minimum commitment of one full day, and will be asked to attend a mandatory two hour training session during the week of June 15 to 19.
Benefits to volunteers include:
- Meeting leading academics, policy makers, and development practitioners in the area of disability and global development
- Increasing your knowledge of inclusive development and research practices
- Lunch and snacks while volunteering
For more information and to indicate your availability, please contact Susan at email@example.com with “Volunteer” in the subject line.
This activity is eligible for inclusion on your MSVU Co-Curricular Record.
- Women Leaders in Global Health Conference
- Grand Challenges Canada Stars in Global Health: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Call for Nominations: ISANS seeks second generation immigrants for new book
- Dalhousie Sustainable Oceans Conference
- ISANS: Building Intercultural Competence Workshops
- VTECS Speaker Series: Gender and Armed Conflict, From Sudan to Syria
- CCME 2019
- Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference 2018