Global Health News» Go to news main
Volunteer Opportunity: Conference on (Re)Building Inclusive Societies
Date: June 22 - 24, 2015
Location: Mount Saint Vincent University and Dalhousie University
Student volunteers are wanted for an upcoming conference (Re)Building Inclusive Societies: Critical Reflections in Disability and Global Development. All volunteers are asked for a minimum commitment of one full day, and will be asked to attend a mandatory two hour training session during the week of June 15 to 19.
Benefits to volunteers include:
- Meeting leading academics, policy makers, and development practitioners in the area of disability and global development
- Increasing your knowledge of inclusive development and research practices
- Lunch and snacks while volunteering
For more information and to indicate your availability, please contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Volunteer” in the subject line.
This activity is eligible for inclusion on your MSVU Co-Curricular Record.
- Primary Health Care Research Day 2018
- Words Matter: A Mental Health Literacy Update with Dr. Stan Kutcher
- 2018 Canadian Bioethics Society Conference
- A Celebration! Service Learning Program
- Call for Proposals: ACIC Symposium
- Call for Applications: Indigenous Health Sciences summer camp
- Celebration of Global Health
- Call for Applications: African Nova Scotian Health Science Summer Camps