Global Health News» Go to news main
Black Canadian Studies Conference
Dates: 21 - 24 May, 2015
Location: Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
Community, Empowerment & Leadership in Black Canada
The Black Canadian Studies Association will host its 2nd Biennial Black Canadian Studies Conference (BCSA) Community, Empowerment & Leadership in Black Canada in Halifax, Nova Scotia from 21 to 24 May 2015. To be held at Dalhousie University, the goal of the conference is to promote dialogue, critical reflection and nuanced perspectives on the past, present and future of Black leadership in Canada.
The conference presents an exciting opportunity to explore leadership and the Black community in Canada locally, provincially, nationally & globally from a variety of perspectives.
For more information please visit the Conference website.
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program