Global Health News» Go to news main
Global Health Rounds: Building Capacity to Lead People‑Centered Health Services Delivery in Europe
Date: Thursday May 7, 2015 @ 4:30 - 5:30 pm
Location: Tupper G36, DMNB Rm 218
Join facilitator: Mary-Jo Monk, Senior Policy Analyst, Primary Health Care, Nova Scotia Department of Health and Wellness as she leads the last session of rounds for spring 2015.
Building Capacity to Lead People-Centered Health Services Delivery in Europe: Development of the WHO European Region’s Framework for Action Toward Coordinated/Integrated Health Services Delivery.
In the European Region of the World Health Organization, the European Health Policy Health 2020 sets out a course of action for realizing the Region’s greatest health and well-being potential. Within this policy, health system strengthening is a core strategic priority, promoting people-centered health systems as a forward-looking approach. The WHO Regional Office for Europe is in the process of developing by 2016, a Framework for Action Toward Coordinated/Integrated Health Services Delivery.
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program