Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Applications: McGill Steinberg Global Health Postdoctoral Fellowships
Application Deadline: June 30, 2015
Award Value: $50,000
Open to current or entering postdoctoral fellows from any global health related discipline.
Steinberg Global Health Postdoctoral Fellowships support the most promising scholars in global health and assist them in establishing a research base early in their careers. The program aims to support a diverse group of fellows with varying specialties and geographic areas of interest.
- Indigenous Knowledge and Access Symposium
- Contest: Help us rename the Service Learning program
- Soup & Sock Drive
- Indigenous in Halifax: Panel Discussion
- Indigenous Cultural Responsiveness Theory (ICRT): a New Tool for Improving Health Outcomes for FNMI (First Nations, Metis and Inuit) peoples
- Global Health, Equity & Primary Care Course
- PLANS Lunch and Learn: Race & Sport in Canada
- What to expect when you aren't expected: birth stories of queer women