Global Health News» Go to news main
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship
Professor project proposals due: June 18, 2015, by 5 p.m. PDT
Globalink Research Internships dates: May to Sept. 2016
The Mitacs Globalink Research Internship is a competitive initiative for international undergraduates from Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam. From May to September of each year, top-ranked applicants participate in a 12-week research internship under the supervision of Canadian university faculty members in a variety of academic disciplines, from science, engineering and mathematics to the humanities and social sciences.
Globalink Research Internship alumni interested in returning to Canada for graduate studies are eligible for the Globalink Graduate Fellowship.
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Global Health Awards
- Call for Submissions: 2018 Global Health Photo Contest
- Centering Black Canadian Health
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference