Global Health News» Go to news main
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship
Professor project proposals due: June 18, 2015, by 5 p.m. PDT
Globalink Research Internships dates: May to Sept. 2016
The Mitacs Globalink Research Internship is a competitive initiative for international undergraduates from Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam. From May to September of each year, top-ranked applicants participate in a 12-week research internship under the supervision of Canadian university faculty members in a variety of academic disciplines, from science, engineering and mathematics to the humanities and social sciences.
Globalink Research Internship alumni interested in returning to Canada for graduate studies are eligible for the Globalink Graduate Fellowship.
- Primary Health Care Research Day 2018
- Words Matter: A Mental Health Literacy Update with Dr. Stan Kutcher
- 2018 Canadian Bioethics Society Conference
- A Celebration! Service Learning Program
- Call for Proposals: ACIC Symposium
- Call for Applications: Indigenous Health Sciences summer camp
- Celebration of Global Health
- Call for Applications: African Nova Scotian Health Science Summer Camps