Global Health News» Go to news main
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship
Professor project proposals due: June 18, 2015, by 5 p.m. PDT
Globalink Research Internships dates: May to Sept. 2016
The Mitacs Globalink Research Internship is a competitive initiative for international undergraduates from Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam. From May to September of each year, top-ranked applicants participate in a 12-week research internship under the supervision of Canadian university faculty members in a variety of academic disciplines, from science, engineering and mathematics to the humanities and social sciences.
Globalink Research Internship alumni interested in returning to Canada for graduate studies are eligible for the Globalink Graduate Fellowship.
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada
- GHI Global Health Case Competition ‑ Final Presentations