Global Health News» Go to news main
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship
Professor project proposals due: June 18, 2015, by 5 p.m. PDT
Globalink Research Internships dates: May to Sept. 2016
The Mitacs Globalink Research Internship is a competitive initiative for international undergraduates from Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam. From May to September of each year, top-ranked applicants participate in a 12-week research internship under the supervision of Canadian university faculty members in a variety of academic disciplines, from science, engineering and mathematics to the humanities and social sciences.
Globalink Research Internship alumni interested in returning to Canada for graduate studies are eligible for the Globalink Graduate Fellowship.
- Indigenous Knowledge and Access Symposium
- Contest: Help us rename the Service Learning program
- Soup & Sock Drive
- Indigenous in Halifax: Panel Discussion
- Indigenous Cultural Responsiveness Theory (ICRT): a New Tool for Improving Health Outcomes for FNMI (First Nations, Metis and Inuit) peoples
- Global Health, Equity & Primary Care Course
- PLANS Lunch and Learn: Race & Sport in Canada
- What to expect when you aren't expected: birth stories of queer women