Global Health News» Go to news main
Pegasus Conference 2016
Dates: May 13-15, 2016
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Peace, Global Health and Sustainability
A conference to promote peace through health, a healthy sustainable environment and turning marginalized communities around the world and in Canada into healthy ones.
Pegasus is a thought stimulating conference, convening leaders, change-makers, and participants from multiple disciplines to engage in discourse about actions and policies to improve unacceptable levels of poor health.
The conference will engage stakeholders by providing a dynamic, interactive forum to share their expertise in research, education, field experiences, advocacy and policy to reduce disparities, inequities and social injustices across our three major themes: peace, global health and sustainable solutions.
For more information please visit the Pegasus Conference website.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy