Global Health News» Go to news main
Workshop: Community Preparedness in the context of HIV "Point‑Of‑Care‑Testing"
Date: Friday, June 19, 2015 @ 9am - 5 pm
Location: Gender and Health Promotion Studies Unit,6230 South Street, Halifax, NS
The goal of this one-day workshop is to determine models of providing HIV Point-of-Care-Testing (POCT) in rural and non-urban communities throughout Atlantic Canada. The workshop is open to community partners, service providers, policy makers, people living with HIV and affected by HIV and health researchers.
Their travel budget is limited, so please respond as soon as possible if you would like travel support (by Sunday June 7th at the latest). We are only able to reimburse travel costs for people who are traveling to Halifax from within the Atlantic Region (Nova Scotia, Newfoundland & Labrador, New Brunswick, and PEI).
For more info, or to register, contact Dr. Jaqueline Gahagan at JGahagan@dal.ca or visit the Facebook Event page
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy