Global Health News» Go to news main
16th Annual Symposium on Medical Education
Dates: June 11 & 12, 2015 @ 8am - 12 pm each day
Locations: Halifax - Theatre A, Sir Charles Tupper Link Building
Fredericton - DMNB Room 220
Miramichi - DMNB Room 3111
Moncton - DMNB Room 1711
Saint John - DMNB Theatre 102
Upper River Valley - Room 14-020A
The Annual Symposium on Medical/Health Professions Education and Interprofessional Learning is a two half-days conference that presents new research that affects all areas of medical, interprofessional and health professions education. As an attendee, you’ll join other professionals with a common interest in medical and health professions education.
It’s not only a perfect opportunity to meet and share information with faculty, preceptors, residents and students in the medical, dental and health professions community, it’s also a chance to mingle with other members of the greater Dalhousie community.
NOTE: Registration is required. Contact Linda.MacNutt@dal.ca
For more information please visit the Dalhousie Medical Education website.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy