Global Health News» Go to news main
2015 CAN‑MNCH Symposium
Abstract deadline: July 20, 2015
Event Dates: Nov 4, 2015
Location: Montreal, Quebec. Attendees: All Network Partners
At the a nnual CAN-MNCH symposium, the Canadian MNCH community will gather under the banner of Roadmap to Results: Charting the Path to the Hardest to Reach. The event will focus on tracking our impact by measuring results, identifying lessons with input from our Partners from the Global South, and applying these lessons as we reinforce our objectives and move into the new frontier of the SDGs.
All abstract submissions may be sent to Ginette Gautreau, CAN-MNCH Program Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday July 20, 2015
For more information please review the detailed call.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy