Global Health News» Go to news main
Vic Neufeld Mentorship Award in Global Health Research
Nomination Deadline: October 23, 2015
This is a call for nominations for the Vic Neufeld Mentorship Award in Global Health Research. The award will be presented at the CCGHR Annual General Meeting held during the Canadian Conference on Global Health 2015.
This award is intended to recognize those who have provided exemplary mentorship to new and developing lobal health researchers. By mentorship we mean a reciprocal, one-to‐one relationship that is built between a more experienced and less experienced person or small group, pursued for purposes of scholarly, professional, and personal development. Building networks and fostering partnerships can also involve a significant amount of mentoring. In global health research, because it spans disciplines and places, mentorship is increasingly recognized as critical to the development of new generations of scholars.
for more information please visit the CCGHR website.
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada
- GHI Global Health Case Competition ‑ Final Presentations
- Indigenous Student MCAT Study Group