Global Health News» Go to news main
Guest Speaker: Health Association of African Canadians Mental Health Conference
Date: Wed. Sept. 30, 2015 @ 4pm
Locatin: Potter Auditorium Rowe Management Building
Dr. Joy DeGruy, Author of Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome: America's Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing, will be speaking at Dalhousie as part of the Health Association of African Canadians Mental Health Conference.
This event is co-hosted by Promoting Leadership in health for African Nova Scotians - Global Health Office and Health Association of African Canadians.
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada
- GHI Global Health Case Competition ‑ Final Presentations
- Indigenous Student MCAT Study Group