Global Health News» Go to news main
Introduction to Knowledge Translation (KT) Workshop
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 @ 1-4 pm
Location: Tupper Building- Theatre C
Please join us for an afternoon introduction to knowledge translation. Knowledge translation (or KT) is the application of knowledge to help improve health care services, the health care system, and the overall health of Canadians.
This workshop is open to health care providers, administrators, decision-makers, health researchers, and trainees.
Topics covered in this workshop will include:
- Introduction to KT science and practice
- Moving knowledge into action
- Integrated knowledge translation
- End-of-grant dissemination
No Registration Required!
For more information, contact A.Gallant@Dal.Ca or (902)494-8088
- White Fragility Clinic
- 2022 Global Health Student Writing Competition
- 7th Khon Kaen University’s International Challenge on Emergency Medicine
- Program Assistant: Indigenous Health in Medicine Program
- Belong Speaker Series: Breaking Barriers at Dalhousie University
- Multiple Employment Opportunities ‑ NSERC Encouraging Vaccine Confidence in Canada
- GHI Global Health Case Competition ‑ Final Presentations
- Indigenous Student MCAT Study Group