Global Health News» Go to news main
Call for Applications: CFRI Scholars of Excellence Program
Application Deadline: Dec 1, 2015
The CFRI Scholars of Excellence Program is for trainees who have demonstrated research independence within their doctoral or medical training, and are looking for the opportunity to generate innovative research under the mentorship of world-class researchers based at CFRI and BC Children's Hospital.
Applicants who have completed a PhD, PhD-equivalent, MD, or PhD-MD less than three years from the award start date are welcome to apply.
For more information please visit the Scholars of Excellence website.
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020
- Making it Count: Panel Discussion
- Black Excellence in Stem and Health Research Symposium
- Dal Reads with Michelle Sylliboy
- Zero Pain Conference