Global Health News» Go to news main
Global Health Rounds 2015‑2016
Date: Wed. Nov 18, 2015 @ 5-6pm
Location: Halifax: Tupper G36; Saint John: Rm. 221; Miramichi: Rm. 3111
"Global Health from an International Development Cooperation Perspective: A North - 'Local South' Approach"
Please join Manfred Egbe from the Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona, Spain as he leads this session.
Global Health Rounds is a free public lecture series, focused on highlighting and discussing the global health activities at Dalhousie, as well as contemporary global health challenges with leaders in the field. These sessions are offered monthly, and anyone is welcome (and encouraged) to attend.
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine Presents: The Urgency of Intersectionality
- CH&E Seminar Series: COVID‑19 and Public Health Policy in the USA: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Medicine Presents Dr. Sarita Verma
- Spark: A Discussion Group on Equity in Academic Medicine
- Short‑Documentary Screening: Period. End of Sentence
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- The Politics of Malnutrition
- Halifax Black Film Festival 2020