Global Health News» Go to news main
Refugee Health Talk at Dalhousie
Date: Thurs. Nov 12, 2015 @ 6-7:30 pm
Location: Tupper Lounge
The Refugee Health event will be lead by Dr. Tim Holland, a physician at the Transitional Health Clinic for Refugees. Dr. Holland will be speaking about his clinical and advocacy work. The session will have a Question and Answer period after the talk. All are welcome!
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference
- Two Minutes to Midnight: Can the Crisis in North Korea be Defused?
- Workshop: Building Intercultural Competence