Global Health News» Go to news main
Mitacs Globalink Research Award 2016
Submission Deadline: Feb 5, 2016
The Mitacs Globalink Research Award provides funding to support senior undergraduate and graduate student research projects abroad.
- A $5,000 research award to the Canadian supervisor to support student travel and accommodation expenses, research related expenses, and student stipend.
- Open to all disciplines
- For joint research projects with academic collaborators for a minimum of 12 weeks to a maximum of 24 weeks abroad
- Partner countries: Brazil, mainland China, India, Mexico, and Vietnam
- Applications accepted any time
The Globalink Research Award provides an opportunity for faculty at Canadian universities to strengthen existing international research collaborations and connect with colleagues around the world through the mobility of senior undergraduate and graduate students.
Student recipients of the Globalink Research Award will develop research skills, cultural fluency, and professional networks, becoming part of Canada’s generation of global innovators.
For more information please visit the Mitacs website.
- Fall 2023 White Fragility Clinic
- Climate Course for Global Gastroenterology
- PLANS Health Professions Exploration Day
- 2023 Student Writing Competition
- Job Posting: Dalhousie Writing Centre Student Tutors
- White Fragility Clinic 2022‑2023
- Dal Med GHI Global Health Case Competition
- The Service Learning Program Invites You To The Final Presentations & Year End Celebration