Global Health News» Go to news main
Mitacs Globalink Research Award 2016
Submission Deadline: Feb 5, 2016
The Mitacs Globalink Research Award provides funding to support senior undergraduate and graduate student research projects abroad.
- A $5,000 research award to the Canadian supervisor to support student travel and accommodation expenses, research related expenses, and student stipend.
- Open to all disciplines
- For joint research projects with academic collaborators for a minimum of 12 weeks to a maximum of 24 weeks abroad
- Partner countries: Brazil, mainland China, India, Mexico, and Vietnam
- Applications accepted any time
The Globalink Research Award provides an opportunity for faculty at Canadian universities to strengthen existing international research collaborations and connect with colleagues around the world through the mobility of senior undergraduate and graduate students.
Student recipients of the Globalink Research Award will develop research skills, cultural fluency, and professional networks, becoming part of Canada’s generation of global innovators.
For more information please visit the Mitacs website.
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Global Health Awards
- Call for Submissions: 2018 Global Health Photo Contest
- Centering Black Canadian Health
- Updates from Popular Culture: Weinstein, Trump and Violence Against Women, Solutions for the Future
- 16 Days Keynote Address
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender‑based Violence At Dalhousie
- World AIDS Day Vigil
- Opening Lecture: 7th Annual Fear Memorial Conference