Global Health News» Go to news main
International Health and Development Course ‑ EPI 5180
Dates: Summer Session 2016 (May 17, 2016 – July 26, 2016)
Location: Bruyère Research Institute, 85 Primrose Ave. Room 405, University of Ottawa
Are you interested in Global Health and Development?
Consider EPI 5180 International Health and Development Course. Offered by the School of Epidemiology, Public Health & Community Medicine University of Ottawa.
For more information call: 613-562-6262 ext 2909 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What to expect when you aren't expected: birth stories of queer women
- Johnson Scholarship Foundation Bursary
- Teens Now Talk: Youth Expo
- Indigenous Health: Kitpu Wise March Break Health Science Camp
- Art Gala Showcase of Youth
- Poetry and Spoken Word with Rosanna Deerchild
- Film Screening: Innu Film "Nakatuenita" (Respect)
- Info Session: Global Health Education Opportunities