Global Health News» Go to news main
International Health and Development Course ‑ EPI 5180
Dates: Summer Session 2016 (May 17, 2016 – July 26, 2016)
Location: Bruyère Research Institute, 85 Primrose Ave. Room 405, University of Ottawa
Are you interested in Global Health and Development?
Consider EPI 5180 International Health and Development Course. Offered by the School of Epidemiology, Public Health & Community Medicine University of Ottawa.
For more information call: 613-562-6262 ext 2909 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call for Proposals ‑ Education for Women and Girls in Fragile, Conflict and Crisis Situations
- Save the Date: Primary Health Care Research Day 2019
- Black and Immigrant Women's Network Event Featuring Cynthia Dorrington
- Call for Volunteers: Stepping Stone Holiday Lunch
- Grand Challenges Canada: OPTions Innovation Initiative
- Global Health Delivery Intensive Program at Harvard University
- Emerging Health Leaders Program (EHL)
- Implementing Effective Capacity‑Building Partnerships in Global Health: The Toronto‑Addis Ababa Academic Collaboration