Global Health News» Go to news main
International Health and Development Course ‑ EPI 5180
Dates: Summer Session 2016 (May 17, 2016 – July 26, 2016)
Location: Bruyère Research Institute, 85 Primrose Ave. Room 405, University of Ottawa
Are you interested in Global Health and Development?
Consider EPI 5180 International Health and Development Course. Offered by the School of Epidemiology, Public Health & Community Medicine University of Ottawa.
For more information call: 613-562-6262 ext 2909 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019 Weld Kernohan Lecture: Dr. Ojistoh Horn
- PLANS Summer Programs: African Nova Scotian youth exploring careers in health
- Wednesdays @ Noon: CTNHR series of Lunch & Learns
- Film Screening: The Girls of Meru
- Film Series in Celebration of International Women's Day
- Call for Applications: African Nova Scotian Health Sciences Summer Camps
- Call for Applications: PLANS Prep Institute 2019
- Black Like Me: Reframing Blackness for Decolonial Politics