Global Health News» Go to news main
International Health and Development Course ‑ EPI 5180
Dates: Summer Session 2016 (May 17, 2016 – July 26, 2016)
Location: Bruyère Research Institute, 85 Primrose Ave. Room 405, University of Ottawa
Are you interested in Global Health and Development?
Consider EPI 5180 International Health and Development Course. Offered by the School of Epidemiology, Public Health & Community Medicine University of Ottawa.
For more information call: 613-562-6262 ext 2909 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SickKids Global Child Health Course
- Public Talk: Ethics in Research with Indigenous Peoples
- PEGASUS IV Conference 2020
- Call for Abstracts: CUGH 2020
- 11th Annual CUGH Conference
- Bike Week Film Screening: Afghan Cycles
- 2019 Dalhousie Picchione Lecture
- 2019 Celebration for Indigenous Graduates in Medicine