Global Health News» Go to news main
ILA Summer Student Research Scholarships
Application Deadline: April 5, 2016
Imhotep's Legacy Academy (ILA): Summer Research Scholarships in Engineering, Health Professions, and Science
Imhotep's Legacy Academy (ILA), in partnership with Dalhousie University's Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Health Professions and Faculty of Science, is offering $6,500 scholarships to African Canadian post-secondary students to conduct specialized research study in their chosen field of Engineering, Science, and Health Professions (1 each).
An African Canadian student currently enrolled in an undergraduate engineering, health professions, or science program at any post-secondary institution in Nova Scotia is eligible to apply. The award is tenable at Dalhousie University only and the project must be under the guidance of a Dalhousie faculty member whose primary appointment is in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Health Professions, or Faculty of Science.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019 Weld Kernohan Lecture: Dr. Ojistoh Horn
- PLANS Summer Programs: African Nova Scotian youth exploring careers in health
- Wednesdays @ Noon: CTNHR series of Lunch & Learns
- Film Screening: The Girls of Meru
- Film Series in Celebration of International Women's Day
- Call for Applications: African Nova Scotian Health Sciences Summer Camps
- Call for Applications: PLANS Prep Institute 2019
- Black Like Me: Reframing Blackness for Decolonial Politics