Global Health News» Go to news main
ILA Summer Student Research Scholarships
Application Deadline: April 5, 2016
Imhotep's Legacy Academy (ILA): Summer Research Scholarships in Engineering, Health Professions, and Science
Imhotep's Legacy Academy (ILA), in partnership with Dalhousie University's Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Health Professions and Faculty of Science, is offering $6,500 scholarships to African Canadian post-secondary students to conduct specialized research study in their chosen field of Engineering, Science, and Health Professions (1 each).
An African Canadian student currently enrolled in an undergraduate engineering, health professions, or science program at any post-secondary institution in Nova Scotia is eligible to apply. The award is tenable at Dalhousie University only and the project must be under the guidance of a Dalhousie faculty member whose primary appointment is in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Health Professions, or Faculty of Science.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SickKids Global Child Health Course
- PEGASUS IV Conference 2020
- Public Talk: Ethics in Research with Indigenous Peoples
- Bike Week Film Screening: Afghan Cycles
- Call for Abstracts: CUGH 2020
- 11th Annual CUGH Conference
- 2019 Dalhousie Picchione Lecture
- 2019 Celebration for Indigenous Graduates in Medicine