Global Health News» Go to news main
DME Annual Symposium on Medical/Health Professions Education and Interprofessional Learning
Dates: June 9 & 10, 2016 @ 8am-1pm each day
Location: Dalhousie University and distributed campuses
This two half-days conference that presents new research that affects all areas of medical, interprofessional and health professions education. As an attendee, you’ll join other professionals with a common interest in medical and health professions education.
For more information please visit the DME Symposium webpage.
- Zero Pain Conference
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference