Global Health News» Go to news main
Global Health Bubble Soccer
Date: Monday, June 13, 2016 @ 3-5:30 pm
Location: Dalhousie Wickwire Field
Cost: $20 per person or $100 per team
Games: 20 minute games (Five-a-Side), teams are made up of 5-7 players
Dalhousie's Global Health Office invites you to join us for an afternoon of Bubble Soccer. This exciting opportunity encourages you to keep active, learn a new skill and have fun with your colleagues!
Register a team or send us your name and we will place you in a team.
Do you want to sponsor a player/team? Contact the Global Health Office today! email@example.com.
Extra funds collected/donated from the event will go to Dartmouth North Community Food Centre. Dartmouth North Community Food Centre is a project of Dartmouth Family Centre. The food centre offers a welcoming space where people can come together to grow, cook, share, and advocate for good food. The food centre was one of the community-based rotation sites for the Local Global Health Elective and was one of the first organizations to sign on to be a partner in the new Service Learning Program at Dalhousie Medical School
Come out and have FUN - All are welcome!!!
- Zero Pain Conference
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference