Global Health News» Go to news main
Book Talk with Habiba Cooper Diallo
Date: Tuesday June 21 @ 6-8 pm
Location: Halifax Central Library Room 301, Spring Garden Rd., Halifax, NS
Dalhousie’s Global Health Office invites you to celebrate Habiba Cooper Diallo and her new book Yeshialem Learns about Fistula. Habiba is a Canadian fistula advocate and blogger, and the founder of the Women’s Health Organization International, WHOI. She has been doing fistula awareness-building in Canada for the past 6 years.
RSVP with EventBrite
- Zero Pain Conference
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference