Global Health News» Go to news main
Public Town Hall: Dalhousie Medical School Admissions Review
Date: Monday June 20, 2016 @ 5-6:30pm
Location: Theatre A, Tupper Building, 5850 College Street, Halifax
Host: Dr. Gus Grant, CEO, College of Physicians & Surgeons of Nova Scotia
In an effort to attract top-notch students who are representative of the Maritime population, Dalhousie Medical School is reviewing its admissions policy. Dr. Gus Grant, CEO of the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Nova Scotia, is leading this review, and he has gathered a committee made up of medical students, diversity leaders, and those with expertise in medicine and academic admissions policies, to look at what we’re currently doing, and how we may be able to improve on our processes. Public feedback on the admissions process is also being sought.
Do you have ideas but can’t attend the town hall? Send an email to Dr. David Anderson, dean of medicine, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zero Pain Conference
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference