Global Health News» Go to news main
Save the Date: Racism, Indigenous Perspectives
Date: Wednesday, Nov 9, 2016. 7pm
CCEPA and The ENRICH Project are pleased to present RACISM: INDIGENOUS PERSPECTIVES, with Senator Murray Sinclair, Recent Chair of the Truth and Reconciliation Report.
More details to follow.
- Zero Pain Conference
- Understanding social inequalities in health and health care: Evidence and policy implications
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Week Red Ribbon Flag‑raising
- Tropical and Geographic Medicine, Intensive Short Course
- Global Health: Annual Review ‑ Call for Papers
- How have visiting teams been most useful and what are the main challenges?
- Winter Clothing Drive Collection: Dalhousie International Centre
- Black Men's Health Conference